Monday, June 16, 2008

an unfortunate accident

Tonight I put my camera in my back pocket when I went into the kitchen to watch the Germany v. Austria soccer game with my roommates. They hung up a sheet and projected the game over the sink, and we put out all kinds of tasty snacks (the Americans provided chips and dip, the Germans provided baguettes and marmelade).

Unfortunately, I didn´t take a picture before my camera slid out of my back pocket and into the toilet. Right now it won´t turn on, but it is drying on my windowsill and I am hopeful. I will report on its condition, but don´t expect any pictures for a while. Perhaps I´ll steal pictures from friends I´ve traveled with so that I can still post a Travel Photo Wednesday pic.

edit, wednesday: just tried it again and it works! celebratory photo of my breakfast:


No comments: